A fire which broke out at a petrol station in Launceston has left the site closed.
Yesterday (September 26), fire crews were called to an incident at a Tesco Petrol Station within the town.
A spokesperson for Cornwall Fire and Rescue said: "At 06.13, Critical Control received 999 calls informing them of a fire at a commercial premise on Tavistock Road, Launceston.
"Two appliances were immediately mobilised, along with a whole time officer and later a third appliance for further back up. "Two breathing apparatus were donned, with a hose reel jet and safety jet used to extinguish the fire."
Following the incident, the site has been closed to customers.