This “stunning” pub in a wooded valley dates back to the 1700s and was originally a corn mill - and now it could be yours.
The Mill House Inn, in Trebarwith, is thought to have origins in 1760, when it was used as a corn mill.
Known as Treknow Mill, the building was a working mill until the 1930s, when it was converted into a private home.
In 1945, it was once again transformed, this time into a guest house, and in 1960 was refurbished and became a pub.
Inside, guests are greeted by a reception area and lounge with a wood-burning stove, slate flooring and a reception desk.
Further into the property is the main bar, a character room with beamed ceilings and painted stone walls, seating 20 or more customers and featuring a pool table area and a bar servery.
The inn also incorporates a restaurant, with a dining room that features wood flooring, beamed ceilings and a wood-burning stove, and can seat 30 covers.
The large restaurant/function suite can host 100 customers, and was purpose built in 2008, with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, as well as its own bar servery.
Also on the ground floor are the customer toilets, a commercial catering kitchen, a beer cellar, an office, a waitress station and a breakfast kitchen.
The letting accommodation of the inn includes eight en-suite bedrooms, plus a detached one-bedroom cottage.
The inn sits in approximately six acres of grounds, including wooded areas, car parks, a beer garden, a gazebo, and various outbuildings.
A free-of-tie lease for the property is being sold by estate agents Stonesmith for a guide price of £99,750.
The agent said: “The Mill House Inn is an attractive and particularly impressive character property, with origins reputedly dating back to 1760, and originally a corn mill.
“The Mill House Inn is a substantial period property which has been much improved and extended in recent years and is renowned for its ambiance, character and warmth and an abundance of charm and character, within a superior and purpose equipped trading environment."